Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello FINAL year

Yesterday got a call from a friend telling me about the result that has been out. I was outside yesterday(specifically in Gardens) looking for the latest NEW MOON movie ticket. He asked my username and also my password for the university info website. So i gave him my details. Well I do trust him for keeping my secrets. And he did checked for me.

So the result wasn't that good and it wasn't that bad. Manage to get few good grades for some subjects and also managed to get one bad grade as well. Failed a subject but looking at the bright side I can always repeat the paper during my final semester. So there goes my last semester result. It was a relieve to know about the result despite a fail in one of my subject.

Right now I am going to say Good Bye to my 3rd Year. And right now I am waving my hands happily to the FINAL YEAR. After a long awaited years now I'm already in the FINAL YEAR. Yes I know I'm already too old to be in the FINAL YEAR, but that is the fact that is happening right now. I'm no more a sophomore UNITEN student. I'm already a FINAL YEAR student in UNITEN. Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me all these years especially to a special someone that made me walk on my foot again. Thank you everyone and love you all. Love you so much BABY...


P/S:I guess I do agree that 2 is always better than 1. I'm so sorry for hurting you and also ignoring you for almost the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment