Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Err...

It is something that we never like. But it is something that we have to go through with especially if you still carry the title as a STUDENT. This is the part of a student's life that I hate the most. Hope it will end as soon as possible.

But when I think about it again, I will definitely miss this moment. Where friends gather around and start to revise subjects together as a group. And how people stay up at night to prepare for FINAL EXAMINATIONS.

A friend has told me before, cherish the golden moment before it pass by. Well I think right now I need to cherish this moment before my graduation. Of course, I need companion from my other half, Denna Ahmad.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow friends a very good luck in preparing for your examinations. May the best be with you and may your hard work pays off later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment