Friday, April 30, 2010

Addiction

For the past few days, I've been trying not to consume any caffeine since I SERIOUSLY think it is the caffeine that makes my stomach feels bloated with all the angin. It really annoys me when I have to get through that kind of situation every day. So I forced myself not to take any coffee or maybe a sip of a drink with mixture of Nescafe and Milo(Neslo for short).

But there was a problem. I just can't do my work. I feel tired and sleepy the whole day and I can't even look to the monitor of my laptop because the only thing that I am thinking was the bed, the pillow and also the comfortable blanket plus the slow breeze of air conditioning.

Enough experiments on the caffeine consumption. I am officially announcing my latest addiction. Coffee. But it has been a while since the last time me and My Baby had a cup of Caramel Frappucino in Starbucks Coffee. In around half an hour I am having a lunch date with my Baby. I am thinking of buying a Caramel Frappucino later. Urgh!! Coffee!! How can I resist you???

Maybe I need to start taking Vitamin D instead every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment