Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sorry for the long silence. But it has been a hectic, not weeks, but months since there are a lot of due dates and datelines to be met. Few months left in my studies and I have a huge responsibility that has to be done. Being an engineering students, you will never rest except for the semester break and end of semester holiday. I guess the university is really preparing us to face the real deal in the real world that lies ahead of us. So I am taking all this thing heavily and positively.

I guess there will be no updates for a few more weeks. I have to get my priority right and make sure that all my work to be done in time. Looking at the bright side, I am going to leave the life of a student in a few months. Just cant wait for the time to come. Need to be a nerd and also a bookworm for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment