Thursday, April 21, 2011

Guess Who's Back?

Well there are many things to be told but I think I just wanna talk about the important thing that I think may have an effect to the journey of my life. First of all, I am in a holiday mood! It was planned long before somewhere in December. I said yes and I have committed to it and now it is a week away. I can consider it a getaway for myself and also a little reward to myself for being able to end my studies after almost 7 years enduring all the pain going to classes, staying up late at night just to make sure all the assignments are done and also drinking cups of coffee every night to study and prepare for final exam. Coincidently, my fiancé's family are planning to go somewhere so I decide to tag along. Our destination? To the land of the Kiwis and more specifically Auckland. It has been a while since the last time I went for a holiday outside of the South East Asia so when the opportunity came, I am not letting it go ever. So nothing else I'm thinking right now other than the Auckland Getaway trip. I will definitely load my camera and take millions of pictures with it. Sorry for exaggerating but I am just too excited for the trip.

Then another story. Someone told me that I'm good with other things which he would not tell me but what he told me is about my weakness that I need to work on if ever I want to be successful in future. He said that I always startled, hesitating and indecisive. So he asked me to be more confident and do not ever be afraid to make mistake. By making mistakes, we can be better in future. So what do you think? I think what he said is true. Any suggestions fellas?

One last good news. I will be working in a new place after my Auckland trip. Just had an offer letter agreement yesterday and also I have to attend the full medical checkup today. More on my new place in my future post.

I promise you that I will write more often after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment