Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy

There are a lot of people out there who always say words like "I'm happy" or "I'm delightful with my life". Guess what? I am not falling for anything like that. There's something hidden in their words that shows everyone how they really feel.

This is what my Baby and I have discovered after reading some materials written by our friends. This is part of the analysis and it is all based on the knowledge of women and also men.

When people always say "I'm happy" or "I'm blessed being single" whatsoever, for a thousand times maybe, the only thing that they really mean is that they are not happy with their life. They are actually whining and complaining about how incomplete their life is. How they crave for a better and happier life rather than the one they are living in right now.

But amazingly, when people are really happy, they will NEVER say words like I'm happy repetitively in their sentences or their words. What they always do is that they will share their fantastic life experiences without mentioning words like HAPPY in their sentences. Besides NOT acting as if they are happy, they are actually telling you how great their life is as it is the reality.

Unbelievable? Believe it :D




P/S : making YOU happy makes my life even brighter:D

No comments:

Post a Comment