Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am forcing myself to write this

Work has been cruel towards me. They gave me no time at all to do anything. Even to update my own blog! I have to wake up as early as 7 in the morning since I have to be at the office by 9. Working hours is 9 to 6. But I am doing my industrial training in a sub-contractor company so there are massive workload available for everyone. Without fail I have to stay at the office until 7 before packing my laptop and my other stuff into the bag before another long journey home. I have to drive almost 80 kilometers every single day from my house to the workplace and back to my house. Can you imagine how tired I'll be once I reach home?

Well I think I need to spend some time to at least to update my beloved blog. But truthfully, I am starting to like the working life. But I always tell myself that it is still a long way to go and we always wonder what will happen in the future. As a conclusion, my two weeks as a TRAINEE FIELD ENGINEER is a blast!!! Many that I have learned and yet there are many more to learn. Oil and Gas is a big and heavy industry. Heavy industry comes with heavy workload and also heavy responsbility.

Ok enough with the bla bla

No comments:

Post a Comment