Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Weather Bad Weather

Saturday. A day full of activities arranged by colleagues and friends. That's what working people always said. It is either they have plans with their friends or they will just stay at home and spend some quality time with the family after 5 hectic working days. Even as an intern, I still think that Saturday is a good time for any activities especially with the loved ones.

I had a rugby match in the university earlier today and the presence of my special one makes it even better. It was a fine day when suddenly on the 18th minutes of the first half the game was called off due to bad weather. Weather are so unpredictable nowadays. A minute you can see the sun shining brightly and a minute later you have to find a shelter from the heavy rain. Alhamdulillah it was raining. At least I don't have to complaint about the hot weather and start blaming other people who contributed to the global warming.

Earlier, we bought a ticket for a movie at GSC Signature. It is like our weekly routine already. We have watched over 20 movies together and we are still counting. We have promised ourselves not to miss any blockbuster movie in the future and so far, we are doing it brilliantly. The movie of the day was "When In Rome". At the start of the movie, I was already being amazed with the scenery of the city of Rome and I have promised myself to bring my baby to Rome someday. Baby, maybe I didn't tell you about it, but I do want to bring you to Rome someday. The rate of the movie? It was a great romantic comedy movie. I am giving it a 4 out of 5 star rating. No wonder it has surpassed "Clash of the Titans" ranking. You guys should spend some time watching When in Rome.

And Baby, sorry if the day doesn't turn out well. I know you wish to watch me playing rugby but the weather has been jealous to us for few occassions already. Just hope that next time he won't be so jealous about it anymore. I love you so much,Baby :D

No comments:

Post a Comment