Sunday, June 20, 2010

Step and Phase

A step has been taken. Waiting for another step and everything are going to be fine. Hoping for the next step to be as smooth as the first step. I am already half-nervous. Just need to let go another half of the nervousness. Pheww!!!

Well Brazil will kick off against Ivory Coast at 2.30 am and it will mark the first day of the last week of my industrial training.

Seriously. I don't want to go back to the days where I have to attend classes anymore eventhough I know that someday that I will miss all those moments going to class and hanging out with friends after every class.

Working and studying does have its own advantages and also disadvantages. But what's important now is that I have to move on to the next phase and will never have to look for the phase before. Never look back, ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment