Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello Monday! :D

When we talk about Monday, everyone will start whining and start complaining about how lazy they are to start the week. After two days, Saturday and Sunday, of break, it sure is a little hard to start back the engine and turn yourself into the working mode on Monday.

But today, Monday 25th October 2010, is the day that I have been looking forward for quite some time. The day where everything will be changed, insya-Allah.

In less than 24 hours, I'll be sitting for my final examinations paper and this is not just another final exam. This examination paper, Control System, which I'll be sitting will be the mark of the end of my student life. Even though there is another thing that is still in progress, but I guess it can be counted as the end of my student life. No more examinations and tests. Only assignments and projects later in my working life.

This is just an entry to share with everyone that I am excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment