Friday, April 2, 2010

The End

Alhamdulillah. Everything went well today. Eventhough I woke up at 8.50am in the morning for the 9am exam. I had some box hunting to keep my stuff from the room. I need to clear off my stuff from my apartment since I will not be staying in UNITEN during my industrial training period. Goodbye UNITEN for the next 3 months. I'll be seeing you again in July, insya-Allah.

My stuff are now in the box and bags. Notice the letter 's' at the back of the word 'bag'. Yes I am moving back into my house. The best thing about being home is that you don't have to worry too much about where and when to get food. It will be serve once the time has come. Great isn't it? The advantage of staying with our parents never failed to let us make some future savings.

I need to go off the laptop for now. Tonnes of bags and boxes need to be place in the car. Thank God for giving a thoughts to the contractor of this apartment to provide an elevator for our convenience. Need no more stairs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment