Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great Weekend

What a hectic and tiring weekend but still words cannot describe the satisfaction that has been achieved for this weekend. Should I say that it was a shopping weekend. My Baby and I bought a lot of things and we even went window shopping to acquire our next target. The month of Ramadan is coming in around 2 weeks time and all the stores are promoting their shops and boutiques for great deals as well as great bargain. Not to forget that the Malaysia's Mega Sale is starting soon so I think it is the greatest time for window shopping and take a look on our next shopping target. The shopping part is a necessity that we have to make the purchase, by hook or by crook.

The shoppings and also the preparations has been great and we are really happy with the progress. We are now counting days but still we have a lot of work to do in the next few days. Classes to attend as well as assignments and also other studies related work. The tasks that have been assigned to me have gone down one by one and now waiting for more tasks to come. It is just another responsibility for me as a student.

All I can say is that I am very satisfied with what has happened during the weekend. It will be the most memorable weekend for me and also to my Baby. It is surely a good weekend turns out to be a great and awesome weekend. What am i preparing for? Just what for the entry in a week time.

No comments:

Post a Comment